Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fall is here! - Marble Falls Family & Child Photographer

So this past weekend was full of driving for me. I also made a trip out to Marble Falls to do a family portrait session. The drive was breathtaking. It helped to get me into the holiday spirit. The fall colors are in full bloom in the Hill Country and that is something we only see occasional glimpses of in the city. It was a nice, quiet drive (read: no kiddos in the car) and I just soaked in the view. I'm ready for Thanksgiving now! I actually feel like it is fall this year!

You guys enjoy your sneak peek and look forward to Christmas with your little one. I am discovering that Christmas time with kids just renews the excitement and joy in the season. We drove by a house tonight that was DECKED out in Christmas lights. I looked into the back seat and Adalyn with just sitting there with her hand over her mouth in amazement. She kept saying "more lights, more lights" wanting me to find another house with lights. So fun! LOTS to look forward to.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top